March 5, 2011

007 Lavilin and Diva Cup [13 April 2009]

This week I want to feature two great products that can save you money and help the environment.

Lavilin is a very sticky herbal cream deodorant that lasts for up to a week or more. Lavilin is hypo-allergenic and aluminum free. It can also be used on your feet. The box says “one application eliminates perspiration odor for up to 7 days – no need to re-apply even after bathing or exercise”. I find it lasts me just over 2 weeks. If I leave it a few days longer, my wife reminds me! Now if I could only find a toothpaste that would last a week…

The Diva Cup is a reusable alternative to menstrual pads and tampons. One cup lasts a lifetime, replacing thousands of disposable feminine hygiene products. The Diva Cup is made of hypo-allergenic silicone. It works great for all sports, including swimming. No leaks, no mess. Convenient, comfortable, reliable, and environmentally sound. The Diva Cup comes in two sizes for pre or post childbirth. See http://www.divacup.com

Both products are in stock at Rosetown Natural Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment