Have you heard of the trace mineral Indium? I hadn’t either until reading a 2005 book by Joseph Marion “Indium – New Mineral Discovery of the 21st Century”.
Indium, element #49, is the 7th rarest mineral in the earth’s crust. It is insoluble in water and readily binds with organic matter, making it very difficult to absorb from food. Fortunately it is needed in very tiny amounts and an effective supplement form has been developed.
Indium was one of seven rare elements tested on mice by toxicologist Dr. Henry Schroeder at the Dartmouth Medical School. Six of the elements were found to be carcinogenic; the seventh – Indium – was found to have cancer protecting properties. It not only didn’t increase the number of tumors in the mice compared to the control group, it actually reduced them by up to 42%.
Mathematician and inventor George Bonadio continued Dr. Schroeder’s work with Indium and patented a form suitable for human supplementation. Further studies found that Indium increased the mineral absorption in the glands and organs thus improving their function, sometimes dramatically. Because of the number of glands and organs affected, there has been a wide variety of benefits noticed by users, including:
• Increased pituitary synthesis of HGH resulting in improved mood and restoration of hair color
• Improved liver function resulting in reduced toxicity (and reduction of withdrawal symptoms) from drugs, chemicals, caffeine, nicotine and alcohol
• Improved thyroid function resulting in easier weight control
• Increased pineal production of melatonin resulting in better sleep
• Enhanced thymus and spleen immune functions
• Improved adrenal function increases energy, endurance and ability to deal with stress
• Improved pancreas function improves body’s ability to control blood sugar
• Reduces cravings for sugar and other unhealthy foods
• Increased kidney function
• Ovaries & testes: enhanced libido; reduced symptoms of PMS and menopause
• Improved brain function in people with disorders such as ADD, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
• Improved mood, alertness, memory and feeling of well-being; reduced anxiety, stress, depression and anger.
These improvements have been reported within months, weeks or even days of beginning supplementation. It has been found perfectly safe at suggested dosage. I’m going to give it a try, and will let you know what happens. [didn't really notice anything after 1 month - Stan]
This article is intended for educational purposes only; for medical advice consult your licensed health practitioner.